Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2013

Back to Black

Hi Beauties,

the outfit from today is in my favorite color, Black! Till now i don't post any outfit in this color. So today we are going back to black! The only colorful detail in this outfit are my shoes! I decide to make today photos indoor, because its so cold outside, i can't resist it to stay 10 minutes there. And i'm a little bit ill, well this weren't a good idea! So you see some details from my bathroom. And the Make-up is very special, i want to show a little color with the eyes and shoes. The dress is one of my favorites, more picture in this dress will follow when it will be a little warmer outdoor!

I can't wait to post a new outfit tomorrow!

with love,

amy







Blazer: Kasper for a.s.l
Dress: Juanita
Shoes: Zalando Collection
Purse: from my Grandma
Belt: H&M
Bracelet: Vintage 
Earrings: Claires 


Make-up by Amy McQueen

Kommentare:

  1. Love the eye makeup, it's so adventurous! Plus they go great with the shoes.

    http://annettibus.blogspot.ie/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hello dear happy new year, i am a new your FOLLOWER!I love your blog.. Do you want to follow me ? I WAITING U IN MY BLOG KISSESSSS <3 <3


    http://thefashionvictimbyantonellabasile.blogspot.it/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Tolle Bilder, tolles Outfit, tolles Make-up:) Ich mag deine komplett schwarze Kombination die du mit deinem Make-UP, dem Gürtel und den Schuhen nochmal aufpeppst!! Sehr gelungen!

    Würd mich freuen wenn du vorbei schaust
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ich danke vielmals für das positive Feedback! Ich würde mich sehr freuen, wenn du auch ein follower wirst. Den ich bin es bei dir gerade geworden =), einen großartigen Kleidungstil hast du! Der absolute Wahnsinn!

      Löschen