Dienstag, 8. Januar 2013

Paint it Blue

Hi Beauties,

Jeans Jacket: Vintage
Shirt: Burberry
T-Shirt: World of Fashion
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Cap: Von Dutch
Glasses: Ray Ban
Bag: Moschino (vintage from my mom)
Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings: H&M
Ring: Splash

today i'm gonna paint it blue! The idea comes from the Rolling Stones Song Paint it Black, i thought i can call my Post today Paint it Blue, cause i'm wearing a blue Rolling Stones Shirt!  My outfit today reminds me to a lumberjack! Okay a mix of a rock girl and a lumberjack ;)

And maybe VonDutch Caps are out of season, but i love mine to much to put it in a corner and forget it  :*

with love,

amy




Kommentare:

  1. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW! Please check mines If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey thank you very much,

      i'm a follower of you now and a little bit addicted to your blog! (also at facebook, hope you like my facebook site too ;*)

      with love,

      amy

      Löschen