Freitag, 4. Januar 2013

Rainy Day

Trenchcoat: Burberry
Shirt: Hilfiger
Leggings: H&M
Rubberboots: L.L. Bean Wellie
Tie: D.I.Y
Hat: Design 
Glasses: Ray Ban
Hi,

Today is raining, and i'm very happy about this, because i want to made a outfit with rubber boots, from long time ago! And now i get it ;) My Mom hates my rubber boots but i love them so much! At my To-Do List is writing that i will buy me this year a pair of Rubberboots from Hunter! I love the yellow one :) Do you wear rubber boots too if is raining?


with love,

amy




Kommentare:

  1. What a great outfit and lovely boots :o)

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. cool! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Guter style und schöner blog.

    Lust auf gegenseitiges Verfolgen? Mache den Anfang und hoffe du tust uns den Gefallen und folgst zurück :)

    viele Grüße
    http://www.styleundsein.de

    AntwortenLöschen