Montag, 14. Januar 2013

Rock Springs and Army

Hi, it's so cold here! Brrrrr.. I can't wait for spring! But for you my Dears i was outdoor and shoot some Photos. This was the only thing why i was outdoor. But i enjoy it every day! i'm wearing my Rock Springs from Jeffrey Campbell, a premier for you! The Black Skirt isn't Skirt, they are pants half covered to look like a skirt. I love this Piece, i don't know where you can buy this, because i got it from a vintage store with out a label. But anyway i love it and i don't care ;)

with love,

amy


Jacket: Pimkie
Pants: Vintage
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Bag: Vintage
Scarf & Cap: H&M
Watch: D&G














if you have a wish for a theme or an occasion, tell me!

Kommentare:

  1. Nice shoes!!! :)


    I'm your new follower, would you like to follow me back? :)

    Greetings <3

    http://jesuismonika.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you Monica! I'm now one of your followers! Can't wait to see more! <3

      Löschen
  2. Hi (:
    beatifull blog :)
    I'm your new follower (; Follow me back ?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. http://mir-faellt-hier-irgendwie-nichts-ein.blogspot.de/ (:

      Löschen